Friday, June 5, 2009

Catching Up
















I am finally getting around to blogging again. Raegan hasn't been taking very good naps this week so my only time to get things done around the house is at night and by the time i am done with house work I am too tired to blog. Fortunately Raegan has taken really good naps today ( maybe it's the rain!). So I am getting a chance to sit down and blog. I'll do a recap of May since most of May we have been without internet and/or wireless.
Raegan is growing and growing. She is very tall for her age. Whenever I see her around other kids who are older than her I realize how tall she is. She continues to be a picky eater although she is picky in a good way. She will always eat broccoli and strawberries and most vegetables. I have a hard time getting her to eat protein although she is starting to like cheese more lately. I know she will eat when she is hungry and she seems to like dinner the best. She is saying more words although "waz tha?" (what's that) seems to be her winner. She can say words but it's hard to get her to say them she prefers to point and ask what everything is. But she is saying ball, baby, bye bye, grandma, pop pop and of course "mah mah" and "da da". She babbles a lot still and sings a lot which is super cute. I have a feeling when she does start really talking in sentences there won't be much quiet time left around this house! Her hair is growing really long and she is starting to resemble Shirley Temple with her beautiful ringlet curls.

Raegan is still enjoying playing with Kona and Kona continues to put up with Raegan. She is a really good dog and she is starting to initiate playtime with Raegan more. I think when Raegan first started walking Kona wasn't sure what to do but just as i suspected they are becoming the best of friends. We celebrated Kona's 3rd birthday this month ( 2 years with us). We took Kona to Petco since it's the only place we can all go shopping as a family. Although I am not sure who had more fun looking at doggie toys, Kona or Raegan! Kona also got a whole frosty paws treat ( doggie ice cream) for her birthday which she thoroughly enjoyed.

It's hard to believe May is already here and gone but we are looking forward to summer beginning. We are preparing to go down to Tennessee next month for another emybro transfer. So we are hoping and praying that it is successful this time and that we can have a baby brother or sister for Raegan. We know she is going to be a great big sister one day!

No comments: