"Take delight in the Lord and He will give you your hearts desires" ~ Psalm 37:4
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Back Online
We are finally back online at the Smith household. For those who thought we just decided to stop blogging, such is not the case. We first had trouble with the wireless on our laptop than just as we got that fixed we lost all internet access. We were trying to make some changes with our Verizon account to our phone and internet. It should have been simple but it ended up a mess. We were without internet for almost 2 weeks. We finally got our service back on wednesday when we cancelled Verizon altogether and went with Comcast. But on thursday I went up to Baltimore for the weekend so I haven't even had a chance to blog until now. But we are glad to finally have internet back. The time away was probably a good thing since I have realized that I am addicted to blogging, facebook and email. I will be posting some more posts probably tomorrow to get caught up on what we were not able to blog while we were offline. Right now I am going to relax and watch a movie with Josh before heading to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment