Well Josh and I survived our time apart from Raegan during our trip to Tennessee. And Raegan survived her time apart from us. I think it was much harder for Josh and I than it was for Raegan. Raegan had a blast at Grandma and Pop Pops house. She spent most of her time getting spoiled and being cute for the spoilers! My mom told me she didn't fuss at all. She didn't even give them any of her little dramatic tantrums that she gives mom and dad when she doesn't get her way. Well that's probably becuase she always got her way at Grandma and Pop Pops house! But we are grateful that my parents were able to watch her and we were able to relax on our trip knowing she was in good hands and was having fun! Now we are getting back into our routine now that we are home.
Here are a couple of pictures of Raegan. One of them is her in a giraffe chair that Josh and I got her for being such a good girl while we were gone. The other is her sitting in her chair that she picked out when she went shopping with Grandma and Pop Pop (we didn't know they had bought her a chair too!).
1 comment:
She is just tooo cute....everytime I see her I could just squeeze her :o)
Post a Comment