
It seems like this past week we have experienced a little bit of every season. A snow storm in the beginning of the week and weather in the 70's this weekend. I think Raegan and I are in agreement that we like the spring weather better. We got about 8 inches of snow last monday. I wasn't too happy to have that much snow but Josh ended up getting a day off of work because they closed his work so that made it worth it! We bundled Raegan up in the afternoon and took her outside to play in the snow. That lasted about 1 minute and she had enough. I guess she doesn't really like the cold or snow too much, or at least not this year! On wednesday it was still cold but I took Raegan swimming ( don't worry it was an indoor pool) at a nearby aquatic center for Splash and Tots. She had a lot of fun splashing around. I am a little concerned though because as soon as some other boys showed up to play she started flirting with them! We are going to have our hands full! But she had a lot of fun and I am definitely looking forward to the summer when we get a pool membership! By the end of the week the temps were getting warmer and we have gotten a chance to go for a walk every day! It has been nice. Nice weather definitely helps with my motivation and it's just nice to be able to have fresh air flowing through the house with the windows open! I'm hoping this weather means spring is here, but I'm not counting on it. But we'll enjoy while it lasts! Here are some pictures of this past weeks adventures!
No comments:
Post a Comment