We have a stander on our hands! Karis has really starting cruising and walking with assistance and in the last couple of days has started standing by herself. She is learning to get her balance which means any day now we will have a walker! The other night I brought down a stroller walker they we had in the attic from Raegan and as soon as Karis saw it her eyes lit up. When I put it down she knew exactly what to do and within seconds she was off and walking around! Karis has also enjoyed walking on her hands lately. Josh was playing with her one day and put her upside down and so that her arms were out and she loved it. Now on her own she trys to do handstands. She seems to pick up on things really quickly so we are thinking she might be our athelete. Hard to tell but all I know is I am REALLY going to have my hands full soon! But I wouldn't have it any other way! Big sister Raegan has decided that she wants to play soccer now. I am going to try to sign her up once we move. It is really hard to find soccer leagues for kids under the age of 4 but I found a couple so hopefully we can get her in somewhere. I bought her a pair of running shoes the other day because they were having a really good sale at the outlet mall. She is so excited about her "soccer shoes" as she calls them. She wants to wear them everywhere! I am looking forward to having a big yard that she can run around in!
No comments:
Post a Comment