Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Karis from Mommy



My Precious Karis,


I can't believe that you already one! Time has gone by so quickly. It seems like just yesterday we were at the hospital waiting for you to be born. It has been such a fun year though. It has been so wonderful watching you grow and watching you with your big sister. Mommy prayed and prayed that God would bring us a brother or sister for your big sister and God gave us you! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect gift! You are a perfect addition to our family and I can't imagine life without you! It has been so neat to watch your personality come out and to watch you go from a little baby to a big one year old who is almost walking! You definitely keep me on my toes because you have such an adventurous little spirit. You don't like to play with toys very much and you would rather climb into the dishwasher or dig in the trash can or play with the doggie's water bowl. But I love to watch you explore the world around you! You have a wonderful laugh and a smile that melts my heart. And there is no better sound than hearing you and your big sister playing and laughing together. I can't wait to watch you grow and change even more but I hope that you still have some baby cuddles left for mommy!


You are an amazing gift and truly a reminder to us of God's grace and love. I pray that you grow to know and understand how much you are loved.


Happy Birthday my sweet Karis!


Love,

Mommy

No comments: