
Josh and I have never been into Valentines Day. I always tell him I would rather him choose another day to give me flowers or do something special rather than a day when everyone else does. So this year we didn't plan anything as usual. We did get Raegan a Valentines Word World DVD and I made her a little necklace. We went to church and on the way home I jokingly asked Josh where he was taking me for our romantic dinner. He suggested jokingly suggested Cracker Barrell and I said that sounded like a great idea. If you know us you know Cracker Barrell is one of our favorite places to eat. I am not sure why I like it so much but I do. I think it's the atmoshere with the fire and country feel. I also like it because they let kids of any age order a kids meal and that is what i always get ( it's more than enough food for me!). So after Raegan's nap we got ready and headed off to our romantic dinner at Cracker Barrel. We had a nice time and it was just my speed. The pictures above are of Raegan dressed and ready to head out for our "Valentines date"!
No comments:
Post a Comment