"Take delight in the Lord and He will give you your hearts desires" ~ Psalm 37:4
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Chatter Box
Not too much is new in our house these days. We have been enjoying the beautiful spring weather over the last couple of days. It's so nice to be able to get outside again and have the windows open with the sun shining! We are still enjoying our wait for our baby and we enjoy looking at my growing belly and imagining what our little baby is doing inside. I am 18 1/2 weeks now and we are looking forward to our ultrasound next week when we find out if we are having a him or a her! Raegan enjoys giving the baby kisses and hugs. And Raegan has recently turned into a little chatter box. She has been talking for a while but recently she has really started being more vocal. It seems like each day she is saying more and putting longer and longer sentences together. Today we were going out and she said " bye Ada ( Kona), have nice day". It's just surprising when she says new things because she just picks it up from what we say. It's kind of funny because sometimes I don't realize I say certain things until Raegan starts saying it and then I realize that she picked it up from me. Raegan has also really started wanting to help me in the kitchen. She has enjoyed helping me bake for a while but now pretty much every time I start working in the kitchen she pulls up one of her little chairs and says " mommy, I want to help mommy". It's very sweet that she wants to help me but it does make meal prep a little bit more challenging. But I love the sweet moments that we get to spend together. We are looking forward to more nice spring days ( hopefully NO MORE SNOW!) and getting outside more and more. We are still working on finishing Raegan's new room and getting her moved into her big girl bed. I am waiting until we get her room painted to really start working on moving her in there. We'll get it all done soon enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment