I am a little late on Raegan's 15 month post. We have been having trouble with the wireless on our internet and that is where I usually blog so I haven't been really good at keeping up. But here we go...
Raegan went to the doctor for her 15 months check up last monday. She is definitely slowing down in the weight area. She is starting to lose all of her chubby baby features! Sad for us but I am sure she won't mind getting rid of her baby fat. She is now becoming a tall, skinny little girl. She is 25.6 lbs ( 80%) and 32 1/2 inches tall ( 95%).
She has definitely slowed down with eating. She is like any other 15 month old. Some days she is really hungry and some days she barely eats. She still likes her fruit and veggies which is good but it's still hard to get her to eat much else. I find that for breakfast she likes to graze and eat on the go rather than sit in her high chair so I have been trying that lately.
Raegan is still wanting to read books all day long. She is starting to show some interest in puzzles. And she also plays with her baby doll. The other day I saw her rocking her baby doll and feeding her a bottle. It was so cute! It is amazing to see how fast she picks words up now and how much she really can comprehend and imitate. She will try to put her shoes and coat on when I say we are going to go bye bye. I am amazed on a daily basis at how fast she is learning. It is so much fun watching her grow and seeing her personality continue to blossom. She makes us laugh a lot so I think she is going to have a really fun personality.
So we are doing good. Hoping for some nice weather so that we can start getting outside again!
No comments:
Post a Comment