Thursday, March 17, 2011

St Patricks Day

Playing peekaboo on St Patty's Day ( she has a green cloth diaper on so she is wearing green!)

Laughing at a good joke, or something
Just being cute


Raegan enjoying her green popsicle



Today for St Patricks Day Raegan had a party at school. She was asked to wear green so when I was at a consignment sale last weekend one thing on my list was something green. And I found a zip up green sweatshirt ( the zipper pull was even a a turtle which is raegan's favorite animal!) - perfect! Raegan was super excited to wear her turtle shirt to school. And Karis and I headed to our friend Avah's second birthday party ( along with 5 other little girls birthday's too!). We enjoyed time with friends and then headed to pick Raegan up from school. Raegan was very excited to show me her St Patty's Day hat and told me that a Leprachan came into the room and climbed onto a desk and handed out gold coins ( chocolate ones)! I can see why Raegan loves school, they are always doing something fun and exciting for the kids. Both kids took naps while I prepared our green dinner- broccoli quiche. For dessert I made Raegan green pudding pops which she thoroughly enjoyed! We had a fun St Patricks Day!

No comments: