Karis may finally be getting the hang of this sleep thing! She has been going down easier for the past couple of weeks and even taking good afternoon naps ( at the same time as Raegan too!). And last night for the very first time she slept all night long! Not a peep from her from 7 p.m to 7 a.m! I am hoping this is her new trend! She is getting her two bottom teeth in too so I am kind of surprised that she didn't wake up at all. Although I have to say last night I kept waking up kind of worried about her but also kind of hoping she would wake up because I missed her. I guess I'm never happy! My goal now is to start waking up before both kids so I can get some mommy quiet time before they wake up. I am so proud of my soundly sleeping baby girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment