
Karis turned 7 months today! Seriously, where has the time gone? I guess time does fly when you are having fun and it has been so much fun having Karis around. She is such a happy baby. Nothing beats hearing a baby laugh! She still laughs the most at her baby sister but I know where her tickle spots are so I can still get her laughing pretty good too! She has recently taken an interest in playing peek a boo and she thinks it's rather hilarious when I hide under her highchair and then pop up ( Raegan loved that game too). Karis is sitting up by herself really well and is going to sleep on her own almost 100% of the time. We recently started putting Karis in the nursery at church and while she doesn't like being left ( i.e. she screams when she realizes I am putting her in someone else's arms) she calms down within a couple of minutes and is a happy baby when I come back to get her. She is starting to find her voice and I love to here her little baby screams and babbles as she learns how to talk. Raegan thinks Karis is pretty hilarious when she tries to talk too. She is still growing up fast ( she already wears 12 month clothes and is pushing 18 months sizes in some items). Happy 7 months sweet Karis!
No comments:
Post a Comment