Tuesday, February 1, 2011

She must really love her sister!




I wasn't really sure about how Raegan felt about Karis until this weekend. At first as you all know Raegan was not real fond of actually having Karis live with us. It took her a while to warm up to the idea but eventually she came around to liking Karis. There are times ( as there always will be, I'm sure) that Raegan will get upset with Karis or with the idea of having a sister. But this weekend it became clear to me that Raegan truly does love Karis. I had Karis laying down on a blanket in the living room so she could play and roll around a bit. I had some toys down for her and Raegan came in and asked if she could play with Karis and I said of course. So Raegan got down to play with Karis and she proceeded to show Karis "Turtle". "Turtle" is Raegan's favorite animal, her lovie. Then Raegan gave "Turtle" to Karis to play with. I was amazed when Raegan let Karis play with "Turtle". I know Raegan is a sweet girl but I didn't think she was ready to be quite so generous with her little sister. But of course this made me very happy! So maybe they will be friends one day, after all!

1 comment:

Danielle K said...

I never thought I would see that! That is great!