Dear Karis,
Happy half birthday sweet pea! It's hard to believe that you are already half a year old! You are growing so fast! Time has flown by since you were born and at the same time I wonder what we ever did without you around. Daddy and I have been blessed with 2 very special girls and we can't imagine our lives without you or your big sister!
You have grown so much! You are now sitting up by yourself ( until you reach for something and topple over), eating " big girl foods" like squash, peas, sweet potatoes, apples and pears. You are trying to scoot around on your tummy and roll all over the place on your playmat. You love to take baths and your big sister is really excited that soon you can take baths together! You both love to splish and splash so I am sure that will be really fun ( and wet!). You have a wonderful, contagious laugh! You laugh especially hard when I wipe off your hands and your face after you eat ( i have never seen a baby do that before, usually they cry!). I love to see your beautiful smile when you wake up in the morning and to see your excitement to start the day. I also love to hear your wonderful baby babbles and sounds! You have grown so much in 6 months and we can't wait to watch you grow even more every day!
I love you so much sweet Karis and I am so grateful to God for bringing you to our family! And always remember that as much as I love you, God loves you even more!
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment