I love seeing Raegan grow and change. Everyday she is saying new words and sentences. I love seeing her personality and interests develop. Yesterday we were on the way to church and in the car she said "mommy, I wanna play dino-sors". I was surprised she remembered playing dinosaurs at church but I had remembered picking her up from her class at church a couple of weeks ago and she was playing with dinosaurs. I thought it was funny for her to be playing with dinosaurs but she was really excited and said " look mommy, dino-sors, roar!" Josh dropped her off at her class and picked her up yesterday and he said she was playing with dinosaurs both when he dropped her off and picked her up. It's funny because she is so sensitive and tender ( most of the time) but she seems to gravitate towards the tougher kind of toys right now like dinosaurs, cars, trains and tractors. She is the kind of girl that loves playing in the dirt with her "pretties" on. I think she is going to be one of those girls who drives the boys crazy. She is a beautiful flirty girl who likes to play the way most boys like to play. I think we are in trouble!
Raegan does have her moments like today when she was throwing a temper tantrum the whole way home walking back from our neighbor's house but she is typically a well mannered, well behaved child. She is always saying "thank you mommy" or " bless you Da da" or giving kisses and hugs. Last night I had one of those sweet moments with her that made my heart melt. I went in to check on her in bed before I went to bed and she was sound asleep. I leaned down and kissed her forehead and whispered " I love you sweet pea" and she whispered back to me with her eyes still closed " I love you too mommy". What a sweet way to end my day. Dinosaurs in the morning and sweet whispers at night.
1 comment:
That is so *sweet* :)
Post a Comment