Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We Survived!

Well Raegan and I both survived our first day of going back to work! Raegan went to the babysitters last week for part of the day while I did orientation but yesterday was her first full day. She doesn't seem to mind being left when we leave her ( which is good because i don't think i could handle her crying!). She seems happy as long as there are people around ( i.e: she doesn't like going to sleep at naptime or at night b/c she has to be alone). So she is happy going to the sitters. They have kids, toys and a friendly dog so Raegan is fine! She apparently doesn't take the best naps there but that really isn't a surprise. I am sure she will get used to napping there though and will get better about that. And my work day was good. The people where I work are really nice so I think it will work out good. I am still hoping to work on my private practice b/c that is really what I want to do but I think this is a good opportunity to get back to work for a couple of days and make some extra money for our savings account! So we survived!

In other news Raegan is getting closer and closer to walking. She is starting to show a desire to want to walk. For a while we would try to walk with her holding her hands and she would sit down. Now she actually likes to walk with us holding her hands. And she is starting to stand up on her own a lot more. She claps sometimes when she is standing and doesn't even seem to realize she is standing on her own. We are not really in a rush for her to walk since we know that means she will be into even more stuff! But it is fun to watch her grow and change!

No comments: