Also here are a couple of new pictures of Raegan that Josh took the other day when I was out at the grocery store. ( Kona and Raegan both love to go behind the curtain in our kitchen)
"Take delight in the Lord and He will give you your hearts desires" ~ Psalm 37:4
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Back To Work
So it looks like mommy is going to be heading back to work! I wasn't planning on working or at least not out of the house. My plan all along was to start a private practice for nutrition but it just never happened. I kept thinkng it would get easier as Raegan got older but it didn't. I can only work on the computer during her naptimes and evenings after she goes to bed because she really likes to "blog" when I am using the computer. I even gave her our old broken lap top to bang on and play with and she still comes over to me to "use" my computer. So I hope to eventually do the private practice but right now it's just not happening. Anyway, I happened to come across a posting for a consulting job for someone who I used to work for at a different location which is really closeby. It's at a nursing home so I would be doing the same work I was doing before and it's only 2 days a week ( probably less than 8 hours/day). So I just couldn't pass it up. It will be a good opportunity to make some extra money to build our savings up again and also to pay for the next adoption. And I think it will be good for Raegan to get some time away from me. As much as I want to keep her with me all of the time, I think it will be good for her to get a chance for some interation with other people and other kids. I found a young lady who I think will work out great for watching Raegan. She lives really close to where I will work and she used to run a full home daycare but right now she is just staying home with her own 2 children and would like to watch another child part time. We went over and met her and her children and was very knowledgeable, professional and kind. Raegan is pretty adaptable, as least it seems that way, so I think she will do fine 2 days a week! So as of right now I am supposed to start Jan 20th. Part of me doesn't want to go back to work but I think it's an opportunity that I shouldn't pass up!
Also here are a couple of new pictures of Raegan that Josh took the other day when I was out at the grocery store. ( Kona and Raegan both love to go behind the curtain in our kitchen)


Also here are a couple of new pictures of Raegan that Josh took the other day when I was out at the grocery store. ( Kona and Raegan both love to go behind the curtain in our kitchen)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment