Friday, January 30, 2009

Our Other "Daughter"


To be fair to our other "daughter", Kona, I figured I should post her stats and info about her check up. Kona went in for her annual physical exam and shots. The dr said she is doing good although she has gained some weight. She now weighs 58.4# and when we got her 1 year and 1/2 ago she weighed 50# ( and she was full grown). We are contributing her weight gain to her new food supplier (Raegan). But the doctor wasn't concerned, she said she looks healthy. She will probably need a teeth cleaning but we will probably wait until the summer to do that. Kona was a trooper even though she hates going to the vet. I think she was relieved when it was over that she got to come home b/c most times when we take her to the vet we are taking her to stay at the kennel. We are proud of our oldest "daughter" and how brave she was! We take Raegan to the doctor next week for her 1 year check up so we'll let you know how she does at her appointment.

No comments: