Wednesday, January 30, 2008

We're On the Way!!!

Wow what a whirlwind this has all been. But as I am writing Josh is packing the car and we are heading up to Baltimore to drop Kona off at my parent's house and then head on to the airport. We got a call last evening from Chelsea and she told us that they are going to induce her at 7:30 am on friday. We quickly changed our flights and it works out best for us to head out this afternoon. So we are heading to Vegas! We will update the blog as soon as we get a chance. I had such high aspirations of keeping up with the blog but that didn't happen and now it's already time to go! But once I get time I'll go back and recap some events ( like my very special surprise baby shower!). Gotta run! We'll be posting!

No comments: