The preparations for the new addition to our family are well underway! We have been painting, shopping, sewing, shopping, rearranging our house and reading " baby instruction manuals"! It's amazing how big of an impact something so small can have on a family! We finally got the baby's room painted. The color isn't exactly what I had in mind when i picked out paint samples but there's no time to change it! And I have been working on making the curtains and bedding for the nursery ( with Kona's help as you can see in the pictures!). It has been like a baby prep marathon around here. I don't think I have gotten a good night's sleep since we found out we were chosen as adoptive parents but that's ok, it's just getting me prepared for many sleepness nights ahead!
Kona apparently wanted to be a part of the preparations for her "little sister" too! Everytime I went to measure or cut the fabric for the curtains she plopped down! She did a good job of keeping me company though!

No comments:
Post a Comment