It's hard to believe Karis is already 1 month old! Where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. I'm not sure how much she weighs now or how tall she is but I think she is continuing to grow in both ways! I thought Raegan was a big baby but I think Karis has her beat! Karis is still doing well. She has a hard time falling asleep on her own especially at night. So there is a lot of swaddling, bouncing, swaying, and shushing going on here. It's tiring because she is so heavy and sitting down to get her to sleep doesn't seem to cut it. Thankfully I got the sling that I ordered in the mail and she really likes that. She seems to conk out whenever I put her in it ( for the most part). Hopefully she will start to fall asleep easier soon though! Karis also had her first big girl bath this week. She did well other than the fact that after we were done she decided to make a #2 in the tub so we had to give her a bath all over again. I guess she was relaxed! Now we keep a diaper on her until the end and things are working out much better. Karis also took a bottle from daddy for the first time. She didn't seem thrilled with the idea but she did drink from it so that means that on occasion maybe mommy can get out by herself! Raegan is still doing well with her. She has jealousy issues at times ( probably because it seems like I spend my whole day trying to get Karis to sleep or to stay asleep). But she has enjoyed all of the big sister gifts and cards she has received from everyone so thank you to everyone who has been so thoughtful to include her! Raegan has gotten to watch a lot more "shows" lately though as a result so she probably won't be happy when her sister doesn't need so much assistance because that means a lot less TV for Raegan. But we are all doing good, tired but good!
No comments:
Post a Comment