Today my dad officially retired from his company. After 41 years with the same company he decided to finally retire from that job and start his job as full time Pop Pop! Last friday I had the opportunity to take Raegan up for a retirement celebration at my dad's work. They honored him for his time with the company and thanked him for his many years of excellent service. I was glad to be able to take Raegan up to be a part of his special celebration. My oldest brother also came and brought his son Tyler. I know my dad enjoyed showing off his grandchildren at his party! Raegan and Tyler enjoyed being there especially since there was cake which they both thoroughly enjoyed 2 pieces of! I know my dad will enjoy his time off now so he can devote his time to his hobbies, his grandchildren and of course the"Honey Do" list my mom has made for him! I know Raegan will enjoy seeing more of her Pop Pop and she will be excited that now when she calls Grandma during the day she can also talk to Pop Pop! Congratulations Dad/Pop Pop!
No comments:
Post a Comment