Sunday, January 31, 2010

More Snow!





Much to my dismay we got more snow this weekend! I was done with the blizzard! They were calling for snow on saturday but when we got up there wasn't much snow and it wasn't coming down very much. They were calling for a light snow so I didn't think we would get much. Josh was disappointed because he loves snow and wouldn't mind if it snowed all of the time. As the morning went on the snow picked up though. I needed to run some errands and I thought the roads would be ok since it wasn't that much snow but I asked Josh if he would take me out anyway. I am glad he did bccause the roads weren't that bad but I don't like to drive with any snow! When we were out I happened to see a sled at the a store and I decided to get it for Raegan because the last time it snowed everywhere was sold out of sleds. When we got home there was already at least a couple of inches and it was still snowing. By the time it stopped we probably ended up with about 6inches. Not as much as last time but enough to make a mess ( in my eyes) and to play with ( in Josh's eyes). It was really cold on saturday so we didn't let Raegan go out in the snow. But on sunday it had warmed up and after her nap Josh asked her if she wanted to go sledding. She said " yeah, sled snow outside!". So Josh bundled her up and took her outside. I wasn't sure if she would like although she liked the practice run through the house but I went out to take a few pictures and she really liked it. She kept asking for "again! again!". She didn't seem to be bothered by the cold snow! So she had fun and I think Josh might have found the ski buddy that he was looking for!

No comments: