
Well tomorrow is Christmas Eve and we finally got a Christmas picture taken of Raegan so that we could make Christmas cards. Thankfully Target is helpful at creating last minute cards for last minute people and that is definitely what I am this year. So our cards will be late this year but better late than never, right? I have to say taking a Christmas picture of a an almost 2 year old is much more difficult than taking one of an almost 1 year old. Last year I took countless pictures and we had several good pictures to choose from. This year we weren't sure if we would even capture one good picture where Raegan was standing in the place we wanted her to ( in front of the Christmas tree) and actually looking at the camera and smiling. But after several tries we captured one and that was it. Photo shoot was over! She is very photogenic and I often say she could be a baby model but at this age getting her to sit in one place is near impossible. I need to learn some photographer tricks! But anyway I wanted to post some of the pictures that we got of her. Hopefully we'll get some more of her dressed up on Christmas Eve and Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment