
We have a little "texter" on our hands. I guess being a parent to a toddler in this day and age means they are already tuned into technology even at 18 months! The other day Raegan and I were on the way to meet Josh at the gym so he could take her home and I could work out. I was carrying my phone in my hand and Raegan wanted to play with it so I let her play with it on the way. It was locked when I gave it to her so I figured there was no harm. She was pressing the buttons and pretending to talk. When we got to the gym we saw Josh. Raegan greeted her daddy and Josh asked me if I sent him a text message with her picture. I said no I hadn't and he said well then she sent me one. It turns out somehow Raegan figured out how to take a picture of herself ( see above) with my phone and then sent it as a text message to Josh. Now, I know this was all a coincidence but I still think it's pretty funny that she managed to do all of that. I don't think I have even figured out how to send a picture text message! Raegan definitely knows how to keep us amazed and laughing!
No comments:
Post a Comment