Raegan got to go to another fair this week! I had to go up to Baltimore to take care of things so when we were up there we went to the fair near my parent's house. Raegan got to see more animals although this time a donkey kind of spooked her ( well me too actually) so she wasn't as into petting the animals after that! But she enjoyed looking at animals, watching the rides and even taking her first ride on a carousel. I wasn't sure what she thought when we were riding the carousel but afterwards she kept asking to go back on so I take it that she liked it. She also enjoyed sitting on a big tractor and getting spoiled by Pop Pop who gave her some milkshake in her own cup. Raegan also enjoyed seeing all of her Pop Pop's toy trains again. Her newest thing is saying " Pop Pop's trains". Today we saw a train at Wegmans and she got really excited and pointed and said " Pop Pops' trains!". I said "well no Raegan that's not Pop Pops train but I am sure he would love to have a train running all through his house like that if Grandma would let him!". So we had a fun time at another fair and now we are excited to head to the beach!
No comments:
Post a Comment