
We had a great 4th of July yesterday. We went up to Baltimore on friday night and enjoyed a nice seafood dinner with my parents. Raegan also enjoyed seeing Pop Pop's new train garden at their house and we were finally able to give Pop Pop his father's day present. We had a quiet morning on saturday and had high hopes of Raegan taking a good long nap so she would be ready to stay up late. A nap she took, but not a long one. But she still managed to do ok. I made her a dress to wear for the 4th of July and I must say that she looked pretty cute! So I put her dress on her when she got up and we walked up to the parade in Catonsville. There's nothing like spending the 4th of July in Catonsville. I mean these people take this day seriously! Raegan seemed to enjoy the parade. She wasn't scared of the sirens like i thought she might be. And her favorite things to see were any floats that had balloons on them or anytime a dog walked by. She could have done without the other 95% of the parade. She also really enjoyed playing with a stick that she found on the sidewalk where we were standing. After the parade we walked to a cookout. I got to see some really dear friends that I knew from high school whom I hadn't seen in way too long. It was really great to see them and to introduce everyone to Raegan. She enjoyed playing with their kids ( it's crazy that we all have kids now!) and I enjoyed catching up with friends. Then we walked back to my parents house to pick up Kona and get our car and then we headed to see Grandma and Pop Pop at another cookout before heading home. We were hoping to see some D.C fireworks on the way home but we didn't. There were fireworks going on when we got home. Raegan fussed a little on the way home from being so tired but eventually she just crashed. I guess Catonsville wore her out on the 4th of July!
No comments:
Post a Comment