We are finally home! We arrived yesterday morning at BWI airport after a long night of traveling. The flights were good. Raegan did really well on both flights, she pretty much slept the whole time (at least one of the three of us slept!). We had a long layover in Atlanta and then flew home. When we got to BWI I went to use the restroom and as I was walking in I saw someone filming and there was a little girl in my way going in. I thought she looked familiar and then when i went in to use the restroom I noticed that it was Cara from John and Kate Plus 8 ( a tv show for those of you who don't watch) and then when I went in Kate was in there helping all of the girls go potty! I didn't get a chance to talk to her b/c she was a little preoccupied but it was cool to see them there! I don't know where they were flying but if you watch you may see me walking in to the restroom at BWI airport ( what a great thing to be caught on tape!)
Anyway. We got to spend some time with all of the grandparents and then Josh and I headed back home with Raegan. We were greeted at our house with beautiful pink decorations ( thanks to our Evergreen Family!). We were all exhausted but very glad to be home! Our friends Desi, Colin and Christian came over and brought us dinner and got to meet Raegan. And then we headed to bed early. Well Josh ended up getting a good night's sleep ( which was good since he had to work today!) but Raegan had her schedule a little mixed up so she didn't sleep very good until about 2 am. We have been napping a lot today though so I am starting to feel better now! I know it will take a little while to adjust and for Raegan to adjust to the East coast but we are just glad to be home!
We'll write more and post some more pictures later but I just wanted to let everyone know we have arrived and we can't wait to get to see everyone!
1 comment:
So glad you're home safely with your sweet little girl. Can't wait to give her a hug. :o)
Post a Comment