Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Still no news!


Well we still haven't heard anything about our processing. We didn't really expect to hear anything until at least today since yesterday was a holiday. We are hoping to hear something today. We are not really allowed to call the offices to check on our processing and our agency said we weren't even allowed to call them to ask them any updates but we are going to try to find out something today. We figured since there was such a delay in the Nevada processing that we at least need to know if it has been sent out of Nevada yet because if it hasn't then we need to make plans for Josh to go back to Virginia while I stay out here and wait for the processing to finish. We are hoping and praying that doesn't happen but we can't afford for Josh to run out of vacation time.


We are trying to make the best of our situation but Josh and I are about at our breaking point! We are enjoying our time with Raegan of course but are anxiously awaiting our departure back to Virginia. And If I have to cook one more thing out of a box or package I think I am seriously going to go crazy!


Thanks for all of your prayers and encouragement! We hope to see everyone soon!

1 comment:

Rachael Snider said...

Josh, Jen and Raegan,
We are continuing to pray for you guys and your time together as a family and when God has it for you all to return. If I could I would fly out there to be with you! Miss you, and like everyone else....we are looking forward to seeing you guys and meeting your beautiful baby girl!!
Love
Rach
P.S. Madison calls her "that cute little baby Raegan"