We spent today celebrating Father's Day with Josh. The girls made Josh a guitar picture frame and gave him some fancy dark chocolate toffee from Trader Joes. I wanted to get a picture of the girls to put in the picture frame. Karis was not as cooperative in this venture as I would have hoped but she is our little (almost) 2 year old who doesn't like to sit still. Maybe one day Josh will get a picture of his kids looking at the camera and smiling but not this year! I am sure he doesn't mind though! He played guitar at church this morning and then we took him out to lunch afterwards. We ended the day going to my brother's house to swim in his pool and have a delicious dinner of crabcakes and ribs. I hope Josh enjoyed his special day!
I am truly thankful for the wonderful husband and father Josh is. He works so hard to provide for our family and then he comes home and plays with the kids and completes all of the projects I come up with to make our home nice. He is such a Godly example to our children and I am so thankful for him. He is so in love with our children and I know he feels the same way that I do about the beauty of adoption. I am so glad to be on this journey with him. I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else.
We all love you Joshua ( daddy)! Happy Father's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment