"Take delight in the Lord and He will give you your hearts desires" ~ Psalm 37:4
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
School's Out for Summer
Today was Raegan's last day of preschool for the year. They had a closing ceremony that I went to. I was planning on taking pictures but the other parent's were way more aggressive papparatzi's than I was so I only came away with one not great picture or Raegan holding her certificate. But anyway Raegan had a great year at a new school this year and she is looking forward to going back in the fall for one more year of preschool before ( gasp) kindergarden ( this mommy is definitely not ready for that yet!). I am actually looking forward to the summer with her. Even with her in school just 2 mornings a week it doesn't give me that much time to spend time with her and teach her myself. I am excited to do lots of fun activities before she heads back in the fall! We are so proud of Raegan for doing such a great job and being such a well behaved student this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment