Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Big Girl Haircut

I am really behind on my posting ( again). I am slowly but surely working on my organizing and decluttering and that includes getting pictures organized so I am hoping that soon I will catch up on my blog and figure out a better system to keep it updated. But that is the explanation for several late posts that I will be putting up!

Anyway I wanted to post about Raegan's first official haircut. I have been trimming Raegan's hair which usually would be done when I encountered tangles that no amount of conditioner was helping. I think had done a good job and Raegan was fine with me cutting her hair. But it got to a point where I thought she could use a professional haircut. I was nervous to take her because I was afraid that her curls would be cut out and be gone! But it was time so we took her. She didn't like getting her hair washed but after that she did really good. And her hair cut looked really cute. Her hair definitely wasn't as curly as it was before her haircut but I think the loss of curls is inevitable. I think eventually her hair will be just wavy. But she looks just as beautiful as ever with her new big girl haircut and we finally reached that milestone of a first hair cut!





The after picture ( I couldn't get a smile :)

No comments: