Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday to Raegan from Mommy!

My Precious Raegan Isabella,

I can't believe today you turned 4 years old! The time seems to just be flying by. It goes by too quickly for me sometimes, I wish I could stop time so I could savor each moment with you just a little longer. But at the same time it is amazing to watch you grow and change as each day, month and year passes. You are growing into such a beautiful little girl, both inside and out. I will never forget the day that I first held you 4 years ago. I fell in love with you the first moment I laid my eyes on you and my love for you has grown every day since!

This past year you finished preschool in Virginia and then we moved to Maryland. I know you miss your friends from our old house but you have done so great at making new friends here. You love school and you keep asking me when you get to go to Kindergarten ( and I am certainly not ready for that yet!). It is so fun to see you come out of the door each time I pick you up with a big smile on your face and hear what you did in school. You still really enjoy painting and you are also getting really good at drawing! You have also started ballet and you are doing really well and enjoying that too! You are a really good big sister to Karis and she absolutely adores you! I know it is still hard sometimes being the big sister but she loves you so much and it really makes me happy to see you loving her and playing nicely with her. I pray that you two will grow up to be not only sisters but also good friends to each other. I think that is going to happen one day!

It is so exciting to see God unfolding His perfect plan for your life. It is so neat to hear you learning how to pray and doing your memory verses. I love to hear you singing along to songs that come on the radio. I am so thankful that it was God's plan for me to be your mommy. Sometimes I still can't believe that God loves me enough that He would bless me with you but I am so thankful that He did. I pray that as you grow older that you will come to know the deep love that God has for you. I thank God every single day for you Raegan Isabella. I love you more than words could ever express and God loves you even more than that.

I hope you felt special today for your birthday because you are very special to me. Happy 4th Birthday to my sweet and precious Raegan Isabella!

Love Always,
Mommy

1 comment:

DESIWELCH said...

I to will never forget the mad dash it was to prepare to bring Raegan home. I am so thankful that God let me witness such a wonderful miracle right across our street! Many memories were made and I am so blessed that R and Christian became such great friends! Happy Birthday Sweet R!