Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First Day of School ( pictures)

Our big girl so excited to start school!
"Here Raegan, I got Mom's keys, I'll drive you!"

As I am still working on getting caught up on blogging I am going to go back and post pictures and updates that I never got a chance to post. This post is Raegan's " back to school" post. Raegan started preschool here in the middle of September. I thought she might question why she wasn't going to her old school but she didn't. We had orientation one day and she wanted to know why I had to stay. The first day of school she let me snap a few pictures and she was ready to go. It was raining outside so unfortunately we had to stick to indoor pictures but that's ok. I dropped her off in the carpool line and off she went. She loves school and every day she comes out with a smile on her face. I hope she always loves school the way she does now ( however I am sure there will come a day when school won't be fun anymore for her). She seems really confident and has no problems leaving me and I think that's a good thing. I am looking forward to seeing her learn and grow in her new school this year!

No comments: