Apparently Raegan not only brought home a nice penguin craft that she made at school but she also brought home a cold that we have managed to pass around to everyone in our house. Raegan was pretty miserable for a couple of days and then as she started to feel better Josh, Karis and I all started coming down with it. Poor Karis looks so miserable. Raegan didn't get sick at all her first year of life but she also didn't have a big sister who brought home germs along with their art projects from school. I feel so helpless when my babies are sick. And the poor Karis kept coughing so much that she couldn't sleep. By monday night she was so worn out she was fussing and I laid her down on the couch to take her temperature and she fell sound asleep. You know she doesn't feel good if she falls asleep like that. I actually ended up taking her to the doctor monday night because she looked so miserable and we were barely able to wake her up. The doctor said she just had a cold and didn't have an ear infection or anything. She was doing a little better today so hopefully she is on the upswing and her cold doesn't take a turn for the worse. And now I am counting down the days until warmer weather and less germs!
No comments:
Post a Comment