Friday, December 3, 2010

First Day Of School

Raegan started school today! I can't believe she is already old enough to go to school by herself! We hadn't planned on putting her in school this year but after Karis came along I began to see the need for her to start something outside of the house. I had been trying to do some homeschool with her but it was just to hard to keep up with it with a new baby. I called around and the schools that I was looking at for next year didn't have any openings but I found out about a playschool and when I called they had an opening since one child just moved. We decided to sign her up and she was so excited when we told her. She couldn't wait to get out her "pack pack" and her "lunch pack pack" and get it ready to take to school. When I dropped her off I was a little nervous but Raegan didn't seem to be nervous at all. We met the teachers and then when they called the kids back she gave me a quick kiss and ran off. When I picked her up they said she did great. She only cried at the end because she didn't understand why all of the kids were lining up to leave. She told me she had a great time and she couldn't wait to go back! We are so proud of our big girl!

No comments: