
On
Saturday we took
Raegan to another fair. We love finding things to do outside on nice fall days and Josh's sister and her husband and son were coming into town so we thought it would be a fun thing to do. When we got there we saw bouncy slides and
Raegan wanted to get on the "Cars" slide. She did that a couple of times and then we walked around. She saw animals at the petting zoo and then wanted to ride on the Pirate Ship ride ( which was in the little kids ride section of the fair). I put her on and about half way through I looked up and saw her crying. I thought that was kind of strange because when we took her to Dutch Wonderland she wasn't afraid of any rides even ones that I didn't think she would like. When I got her off of this ride I asked her what was wrong and through her tears she told me " I wanted it to go faster". That's my little dare devil! We ate lunch there and
Raegan even got to ride on a real pony. To finish off our time we got snowballs from the
Kona Ice truck. We had a great time.
Raegan was pretty cranky the rest of the day because she didn't get a good nap in but it was worth it and we look forward to more fall fairs and festivals next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment