Sunday, April 19, 2009

A New Favorite

Raegan has a new favorite thing to do. Reading books! We have tried to read to her every since she was itty bitty but she never really showed much interest. But over the last week she has decided that books are really cool. All day long she brings me books and then wants to crawl into my lap and have me read to her. So far her 3 favorites are " Little Bear and Her Friends",
"The Ten Friendly Fish" and " Cookie Monster Counting Book". I am glad that she likes to read now although now it means I get absolutely nothing done because she is constantly bringing me books to read to her but that's ok I love spending time with her! She also has a new love for the outdoors. We were finally able to venture outside over the weekend. Josh and I worked on cleaning up the deck and patio and putting in our garden so I was able to let Raegan outside on our deck to play. She loves playing with bubbles and just being outside. I am looking forward to the summer when we can take her to the pool! Raegan has also perfected her "kiss". She makes a kissing sound and she loves putting her little lips up to your cheek and giving smooches. It's really sweet. I even see her on the video monitor kissing her stuffed animals when she is playing before her naps. She is such a sweet little girl! We have had a fun weekend with our little girl and are hoping for some more nice weather days in the near future so we can spend more time outside!

No comments: