Monday, February 16, 2009

12 Month Check Up

I took Raegan to her 12 month check up at the doctor. She is doing great as usual. She got 2 shots this time and she cried like she always does but she stopped when I gave her her sippy cup. She is still a big girl for her age! She is 24.9 lbs ( 90th%),31 inches ( 95%), and 18 inches head circumference ( 75%). So all in all she is doing great! The doctor did say she felt her 1 year molars coming up which may be one reason for her not feeling good last week. She has a runny nose today too like she usually gets when she is teething so her molars must be hitting her hard.

I also added some new pictures to Picasa from Raegan's birthday and also her party. I will add more when I get them from my dad.

http://picasaweb.google.com/jen.smith.RD/RaeganSFirstBirthday?feat=directlink

No comments: