Monday, October 13, 2008

Big Day!!!




Raegan had a very busy but exciting day today. Josh took off work and we all drove down to Richmond to see Sarah Palin at a rally at the Richmond International Speedway. It was a long day but Raegan did great waiting in line and playing in the grass as we waited for the rally to begin. We got to hear Sarah Palin speak ( and hear Hank Williams Jr. sing). And then afterwards we got to meet Sarah Palin. I got to talk to her while she was signing autographs and then when I was holding Raegan she asked if she could hold her. So Sarah took Raegan and we got some great pictures of her with the govenor ( and hopefully future Vice President). It was so neat to be at a rally and especially to get to meet Govenor Sarah Palin. She is a very friendly, sincere and down to earth person ( I think you will be able to tell this from the pictures of her with Raegan).

1 comment:

DESIWELCH said...

That's so awesome! Raegan looks like she had a great time! And i'm sure you did to :-)