Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Busy Day and Sparkly Band Aids



Yesterday was a very busy day for Raegan and I. We had to run errands, get the car inspected and most importantly go for Raegan's 6 month check up! So here are the newest stats for our ever growing girl!

Height: 27 1/2 inches which is 97th percentile

Weight: 20 lbs 6 oz which is 100th percentile! ( her first perfect score:)

She is very big for her age but she has been growing on the same curve so the doctor's say she is doing great. I am sure she will slow down at some point ( i hope!). And I am sure that everything will change soon now that she is really beginning to move, roll and jump! The doctor said that everything else was great and she is healthy! She had to have 4 more shots which was not fun but they gave her sparkly band aids after it was over so that made up for it ( until later when the shots kicked in and she started not feeling good!). So overall she is doing great!
Today we are leaving for another couple of busy but fun days! Raegan and I are going to visit Grandma, celebrate Pop Pop's birthday and visit with friends!

No comments: