Saturday, June 28, 2008

Yum! Yum!


Raegan had her first experience with "real food" this morning! And I am happy to say she is a natural at eating ( which works out well for me since I LOVE to cook!). We gave her rice cereal this morning and she started eating it right away and knew exactly what to do with the spoon. No funny spaces, no spitting of food, just a little cry when I stopped... I guess she wanted more. I am looking forward to making her baby food and we'll probably start with some vegetables next week. And we are starting to get some vegetables in our garden so hopefully Raegan will be able to enjoy some home grown foods too before the end of the summer! I can't believe how fast she is growing but it is really neat to see her grow, change and explore as she gets older. Her personality is really starting to come out and boy is she a cutie! She is always doing things that make Josh and I laugh and we have already realized that she is a little ham, already knowing how to put on a show! We continue to be amazed at the fact that God chose to bless us with such a beautiful and wonderful ( and easy) baby! Below are a picture of Raegan feeding herself a bottle and our first strawberry in our garden!

No comments: