Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Showered With Love!

Sorry we haven't posted in a while, Raegan has been keeping us busy! Last weekend Raegan had an especially eventful weekend! We traveled up to Baltimore on friday for the weekend because Grandma Barbie was throwing a shower for Raegan and I on saturday. Uncle Scott, Aunt Mary Kay and cousins Jack and Libby came up from North Carolina on friday night and got a chance to welcome Raegan to the family in person.



A big smile for Uncle Scott!






Big cousin Jack gives Raegan some love!




On saturday Raegan got all dressed up for her big party! And then fell asleep! Aunt Erin held her most of the time and she must have had the magic touch because she slept through the whole shower! Even though Raegan was asleep I opened up all of her presents and we were blessed with a lot of very nice things!


Raegan Isabella being held by her great grandmother Isabelle during her shower



On sunday my best friend Rachael and her daughter Madison came over to see Raegan, and of course she slept the whole time again! But Madison and Raegan's cousin Jack seemed to hit it off ( I think Jack has a little crush!) and enjoyed playing together while I visited with Rachael. Then later in the afternoon before heading home to Virginia we stopped at Uncle Dave's house for dinner and some family pictures.



Raegan with all of her "Auer" cousins!



We really enjoyed our time with family and friends this weekend! It was so nice to have Raegan surrounded by her family all weekend and to be showered with love!


2 comments:

DESIWELCH said...

What a sweet little girl! She's getting so big!!! I can't wait to hold her!!! We miss ya'll!!!

shawfav said...

The little boy on the right looks just like David. That has to be his son??!!